Nothing causes the loss of youthful-looking skin like the appearance of age spots and dark patches.
Scientific evidence shows that three compounds—nonapeptide-1, Rumex occidentalis extract, and alpha-arbutin—inhibit melanin output to manage common pigmentation complaints such as age spots and dark patches.1-5 These beneficial compounds can be safely delivered directly onto your skin by a unique topical applicator for the appearance of a clearer and more even complexion.
A study involving 50 women who applied a topical cream containing nonapeptide-1 and Rumex occidentalis extract twice daily for four weeks showed the following improvements:
- Reduction in appearance of dull complexion by 92%
- Reduction in appearance of yellowish appearance by 86%
- Reduction in appearance of age spots by 78%
- Increase in appearance of evenness of skin tone by 88%
- Increase in appearance of skin lightness by 80%
- Increase in appearance of skin brightness by 86%1
Skin Tone Equalizer is formulated with three novel compounds to inhibit age spot color intensity and improve the appearance of dark spots, age spots, and uneven pigmentation.
Skin Tone Equalizer is applied with a topical syringe to enable precise application to small and large spots. Each syringe provides an approximately 30- to 45-day supply of Skin Tone Equalizer.