Stress can affect your body in many ways, from disturbing your sleep to making you moody, to impacting your memory and even your sexual energy.
Ashwagandha, widely considered the King of the Herbal Kingdom, has been used as a rejuvenative and daily tonic for many centuries. It’s regarded as the number one go-to herb in India’s traditional Ayurvedic practice.
Tandis que Ashwagandha root’s alkaloids and withanolides may be two of its most important bioactive constituents, Ayurvedic experts believe that the potential benefits of the roots come from a synergistic effect of all of the components.
Ashwagandha has the unique ability to provide both relaxing and energetic benefits at the same time to the user.
Because it acts as a powerful adaptogen, it helps balance your organs’ and systems’ normal functions.* This in turn, can help your body deal with internal and external stressors and support your immune system activity.* Ashwagandha helps your body and mind adapt to stress while supporting your nervous system and adrenal health.*
My certified organic Ashwagandha may be perfect for you if you’d like to help “take your life back” and feel…
- Refreshed and better able to handle everyday stress*
- More energetic and alert in the morning and throughout the day*
- In control of your eating with fewer unhealthy cravings*
- More relaxed and able to unwind*
- Good about your renewed sexual energy*
- More rested because you’re sleeping better *
- Sharper, more productive, and better able to remember names*
Try Ashwagandha today and see why it remains India’s traditional number one go-to herb!