In addition to Dr Mercola’s original Complete Probiotics product that supplies 70 billion CFU of 10 valuable strains of beneficial bacteria, there’s now an option for those who want a higher potency for even greater microbiome support: 100 Billion CFU Complete Probiotics.
Perhaps you’ve recently taken an antibiotic… you drink fluoridated water… or you wish your immune function was stronger. These are just some of the reasons why you might want a high-potency probiotic supplement.
Suitable for both short term use and long term maintenance, Dr Mercola 100 Billion CFU Complete Probiotics floods your body with 10 strains of exceptional beneficial bacteria, including hard-to-find Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 that supports your health in 13 different ways! This unique Lactobacillus bacteria has been shown to survive as long as 8 days in the gut, as opposed to only hours as with other Lactobacillus acidophilus strains.
This formula also contains Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) as a form of prebiotics to help the probiotic bacteria grow and flourish in your body.
Most importantly, Dr Mercola 100 Billion CFU Complete Probiotics comes packed in patented DRcaps™ capsules to help protect the probiotics from stomach acid. The first of their kind, these acid-resistant hard capsules are made of a vegetable substance that slows down capsule opening after swallowing, a real plus for fragile probiotic strains that work best in your intestine.
Dr Mercola 100 Billion CFU Complete Probiotics offers many potential benefits:
- 10 different probiotic strains help balance your micro biome
- Contains long lasting, super strain Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1
- Helps protect against “bad” gut bacteria to support your immune health
- Demonstrates high potency through independent laboratory tests
- Helps support your digestive and colon health
- Helps produce vitamins B12, folic acid, and vitamin B6
- Contains valuable prebiotics for optimal probiotic performance
- Helps support cellular health
- Is acid- and bile-resistant for maximum survival
- Supports cholesterol levels already in a healthy, normal range
- Helps promote normal stools
- Packed in acid-resistant, delayed release patented hard capsules
- Adapts naturally to the human body
- And there are NO bioengineered ingredients in this formula!
Product does not require refrigeration until after the bottle is opened.
A synthetic form of folate, which is a type of B vitamin that makes and repairs DNA and produces red blood cells.
Each of the B vitamins have individual characteristics and health benefits, but often found co-existing in the same food sources.
A fatty substance produced naturally by the liver and is also found in meat and dairy foods.