Ask any pet owner what he enjoys most about his relationship with his pet and you’re likely to hear things like… “we love to play and do things together”… or “she follows me around the house and keeps me company.” And judging by the number of YouTube videos people post online to show off their pets’ entertaining antics, it’s clear adoring owners spend countless hours watching their companion animals at play.
As you watch your pet move, have you ever wondered whether a supplement might help support her healthy joints? Joint comfort and flexible movement tend to be things we don’t think about often.
And many believe their pet needs support for flexibility and comfort only when reaching the later years of life. You may be surprised to find out that it isn’t totally true. Some of the latest research findings paint a different picture…
There are a number of things you can do to help improve function and to promote joint comfort in your pet.
- Help your pet maintain a normal body weight. Keeping your pet trim helps take excess stress off her joints.
- Provide a warm, cushioned place for your pet to sleep and rest, such as a bed, couch, or padded windowsill (make sure the screen is secure).
- At-home massage may help (make sure you have step-by-step, detailed instructions from your pet’s veterinarian on how to safely give your pet a massage).
- Try stretching your pet gently, especially older pets and working dogs (again, make sure you have step-by-step, detailed instructions from the vet on how to safely stretch your pet).
- With your veterinarian’s approval, encourage appropriate exercise to help maintain healthy muscle and joint flexibility.
- Feed your pet a species-specific diet to help maintain a normal body weight and optimal level of health.
- Visit your veterinarian at least once a year (preferably twice) for wellness checkups.
- Give your pet healthy cartilage supporting supplements to promote and protect hip and joint function and health.
Joint Support for Pets has been formulated exclusively for Mercola Healthy Pets to contain not just one or two, but six active joint health ingredients. As a veterinarian, I’m impressed with this formulation – it’s the most complete collection of joint support nutrients I’ve seen.
Plus, you’ll find it includes some exciting ingredients, too, that aren’t available on store shelves. Ingredients like BiovaPlex™… Cetyl Myristoleate (CM8(R))… and Biocell Collagen II(R) TG. And let me assure you… these ingredients aren’t a concoction out of an overseas lab.
They’re crafted in the U.S.A. with nature’s help to support your pet’s joint heath.
Un stress prolongé peut épuiser les défenses naturelles du corps et le rendre vulnérable aux problèmes de santé.