With estimates of 9 out of 10 Americans – and likely countless others living in the Northern hemisphere – possibly being deficient in Vitamine D, a reliable option for supplementation is needed.
My exclusive Liposomal Vitamine D contains phospholipids from sunflower lecithin to help aid absorption. There is evidence to suggest that, when mixed with water in your gastrointestinal tract, these phospholipids create liposomes that can help the nutrient gain entry across your gut membrane to its target organs and cells.*
Packed in protective Licaps capsules instead of oxygen-permeable soft gels, my Liposomal Vitamine D:
- Incorporates phospholipids from sunflower lecithin to help protect your cell membranes and aid in the formation of liposomes in the stomach.* Liposomes form in the body, surrounding many of the Vitamine D molecules, for higher-bioavailability potential.*
- Livre vitamine D3 in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection.*
- Provient d'un fabricant de qualité leader mondial avec plus d'un siècle d'expérience et de technologies de livraison innovantes.
- Provides a practical and effective way to help you get the vitamine D3 your body needs.*
- Ne contient pas de soja ou d'ingrédients issus de l'ingénierie biologique.
For most healthy adults, I recommend a daily dose of 5,000 IU of vitamine D3, however, based on your current Vitamine D levels and current Vitamine D intake from multivitamins and other sources, you may need more vitamine D3, or less.
Si ton Vitamine D levels are already very high, Liposomal Vitamine D (1,000 IU) can serve as an effective daily maintenance dose. In addition, my Liposomal Vitamine D (1,000 IU) is recommended for most healthy children age 4 and older.
With both of my Liposomal Vitamine D products (5,000 IU and 1,000 IU), there are no football-sized capsules or pills. Just one tiny, easy-to-swallow Licaps capsule per day is all you need. Place your order today!