- Made with 100% Natural Cotton
- Chlorine Free
- Chloride/Dioxin Free
- No Chemicals, Viscose, or Rayon
Today we’re seeing a whole new generation of feminine hygiene pads made from petrochemicals. Most conventional sanitary pads are made from over 90 percent plastic, derived from crude oil, including superabsorbent polyacrylates, polypropylene and polyethylene.
The use of synthetic fibers, plastic-backed panty liners, and contact with toxic chemicals can lead to burning and soreness of delicate tissue in certain individuals, especially if you are susceptible to allergies. Plus, these materials restrict the free flow of air and can trap heat and dampness.
My Sanitary Pads with Organic Cotton are…
- Soft and cushy with a special GOTS certified organic cotton interlace cover sheet over an organic cotton absorbent core
- Complete with impermeable, leak protection back layer for added assurance
- Curved, hourglass shaped for a slimmer, more comfortable fit
- Free of perfumes, chlorine, dioxin, wood fluff pulp, rayon, vicose and other potentially toxic materials
- Breathable and absorbable without synthetic or bioengineered materials
An allergy is when the immune system has become hypersensitive to a particular substance and its response is damaging to the body. Substances that cause such reactions include foodstuff, pollen, fur, dust and medicines, and can be at varying degrees of severity.