A potent combination for your health! This Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is not ordinary – it’s turbocharged with Ginger AND Turmeric, two special fat-burning botanicals. Plus, it comes in two tasty varieties: Sweet and Spicy (with organic habanero pepper), giving you the best of both worlds. It’s unlike any other on the market.
Dr. Mercola’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with Ginger and Turmeric provides a delicious addition to your drinks, recipes or simply as a salad dressing. Taking even a small amount of organic apple cider vinegar each day may be an important step for your health.
In recent years, there has been much research on apple cider vinegar with animals and humans. Researchers have discovered that the principle ingredient, acetic acid, and other valuable components in apple cider vinegar may:
- Support your metabolic health and turn on genes to signal less fat storage
- Improve digestion by increasing stomach acid
- Prevent the complete digestion of les glucides, slowing the entry of sugar into your bloodstream
- Help balance your body’s pH
- Promote healthy cognitif une fonction
- Help support lymphatic drainage and detoxification processes
- Aid athletic recovery by enhancing muscle glycogen supplies
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with Ginger and Turmeric is a great way to get your daily dose of apple cider vinegar. This unique formula:
- Contains organic ginger root puree for digestive support and additional thermogenic fat-burning properties
- Also contains organic turmeric root puree for digestive and metabolic support
- Includes the naturally occurring “mother” (more on this interesting aspect later) for gut-friendly probiotics and enzymes
- Comes premixed with organic honey – just like what Hippocrates recommended (contains only 2 grams of total sugars per serving!)
- Comes diluted to the ideal 5 percent acetic acid strength for optimal benefits – simply take one tablespoon daily mixed with water or other beverage or food
Please note: Dr. Mercola’s Apple Cider Vinegar is concentrated for your convenience.
Indice glycémique: vitesse à laquelle les glucides sont convertis en glucose.
Santé du cerveau
L'exercice physique augmente l'oxygène dans votre cerveau et réduit le risque de troubles menant à une perte de mémoire, tels que le diabète et les maladies cardiovasculaires.