What is Hyland’s Bioplasma Sport?
Hyland’s is the leading innovator of new homeopathic remedies that reflect the changing needs and concerns of modern day. Homeopathy is based on the principle that that ‘like cures like’, in a tiny dilution. With over 100 years of continued development and research, Hyland’s product range extends from teething, sniffles and colic remedies for babies to homeopathic tablets to help provide relief from the symptoms of leg cramps, allergies and motion sickness amongst other conditions in adults.
Hyland’s Bioplasma Sport is a homeopathic powder part Hyland’s range of post sport or exercise products. Hyland’s Bioplasma Sport with electrolytes is a blend of 12 homeopathic ingredients selected for their benefits in supporting muscle and joints by restoring the natural minerals lost through exercise, including:
- Calcarea fluoricum 6x HPUS: Also known as calcium fluoride, this mineral restores cell salt to your muscle tissues, giving them the flexibility to stretch and relax in movement and rapid exercise.
- Calcarea phos 3x HPUS: A calcium phosphate, this mineral supports structural stresses such as muscle, tendon and joint pain.
- Calcarea sulph 3x HPUS: A calcium sulphate that supports the healing of wounds.
- Ferrum phos 3x HPUS: An iron phosphate, this mineral compound helps the body build strong blood cells and supports pain relief of and stiff joints.
- Kali mur 3x HPUS: A potassium chloride this tissue salt found in muscles may help creaking tendons, reduce inflammation and support recovery from sprains.
- Kali phos 3x HPUS: Potassium Phosphate is a nerve nutrient which helps nerves recover, repair and relax, especially after injury.
- Kali sulph 3x HPUS: Another tissue salt, potassium sulphate promotes the body to lubricate joints and may help support relief from stiff or inflamed joints, especially in hips and legs.
- Magnesium phos 3x HPUS: Magnesia phosphate supports the connection between nerves and muscles and can benefit symptoms such as leg cramps, muscle spasms and nerve pain.
- Natrum muriaticum 6x HPUS: A sodium chloride also known as sea salt beneficial for soreness and lower back ache brought on from being in a bent posture, such as gardening.
- Natrum phos 3x HPUS: Sodium phosphate helps to keep muscles moving and flexing and supports the break down of lactic acid built up through exercise which could otherwise cause cramp and muscle stiffening.
- Natrum sulph 3x HPUS: A sodium sulphate that benefits the relief of sharp back pains, joint pain and sciatic nerve pain.
- Silicea 6x HPUS: A mineral with positive effects to feelings of weakness or fatigue.
What is Hyland’s Bioplasma Sport used for?
Although it’s great to exercise whether that’s swimming, running, working out or taking a long hike, exercise can, for some people leave them uncomfortable with muscle or joint pain. Hyland’s is there to support you to be at your best during and after exercising by restoring the natural minerals lost through activity which could contribute to leg cramps, soreness, joint and nerve pain and fatigue.
Benefits of choosing Hyland’s Bioplasma Sport with electrolytes include:
- Instantly dissolves on the tongue: Hyland’s supplies its homeopathic mineral rich compound in a powder to enable fast absorption.
- Portable and convenient: Hyland’s Bioplasma Sport powders are small, lightweight and moisture resistant, you can slip them into your pocket when you are out and about, or keep in our gym bag.
- Supports the relief of inflammation, pain and fatigue: Bioplasma Sport with electrolytes from Hyland’s helps to restore the minerals lost through exercise.
- 100% homeopathic: Use daily to maintain proper cell mineral balance.
What is the recommended dose of Hyland’s Bioplasma Sport?
Hyland’s recommends that for Adults and children 7-12 years of age, you open and directly pour one powder sachet onto yours or their tongue. Do not tilt head or inhale. Alternatively you can dissolve one single dose sachet into an 8oz glass or bottle of water.
For best results, repeat every 3-4 hours as required, before, during or after activity.
For children aged 1-6 years of age, half a dose may be used.
An allergy is when the immune system has become hypersensitive to a particular substance and its response is damaging to the body. Substances that cause such reactions include foodstuff, pollen, fur, dust and medicines, and can be at varying degrees of severity.
Help to combat travel sickness with Magnesium, Activated Charcoal and Ginger.
A mineral that is a component of haemoglobin, which helps red blood cells carry oxygen throughout the body.