What is Hyland’s Calms Forté Sleep Aid?
Hyland’s have been producing Calms Forté Sleep Aid for over five decades, helping people to enjoy a restful night’s sleep. The tablets are 100% natural and contain botanicals such as chamomile which has long been associated with its ability to calm nerves and relieve stress.
Hyland’s Calms Forté Sleep Aid does not contain a sedative, is kind to the body and will not give you a groggy feeling in the morning, quite the opposite in fact; it will leave you feeling bright and ready to face the day. Hyland’s have formulated Calms Forté Sleep Aid to avoid the risk of developing dependency.
Here are some of the botanicals contained in Hyland’s Calms Forté Sleep Aid:
- Chamomile: Widely used in herbal medicine and drinks such as chamomile tea due to its relaxing properties.
- Passiflora: Also known as the Passion Flower, it is used in homeopathy to counter edginess, fretfulness and tension.
- Hops (Humulus Lupulus): Discovered centuries ago to have a natural sedative effect and assist your body into its natural sleep patterns.
What is Hyland’s Calms Forté Sleep Aid used for?
- Calmer vos nerfs: If you suffer with anxiété et stress, which can be caused by many factors connected to today’s fast paced and high pressure lifestyles; such as work pressure, financial concerns and family life then Hyland’s Calms Forté Sleep Aid tablets could help calm your nerves and allow you to relax and tackle challenges head on.
- Promoting quality sleep: If a lack of sleep is inhibiting your function and performance in everyday life, Hyland’s Calms Forté Sleep Aid could be the answer for you. Unlike many other sleep aid products it contains homeopathic ingredients that assist your body’s natural sleep patterns allowing your body to naturally drift off to sleep, rather than being forced to sleep under artificial sedation. Following a restful and full night’s sleep you should wake feeling refreshed and ready to face the day ahead.
- A healthier body: Hyland’s Calms Forté Sleep Aid also contains a number of phosphates, with various potential additional benefits including; treatment of nutritional deficiencies, colds, fevers, indigestion, muscle tension and fatigue – all of which may inhibit sleep.
What is the recommended use of Hylands Calms Forté Sleep Aid?
As a relaxant: Hyland’s recommend that adults and children over the age of 12 years take one to two tablets with a glass of water when required up to three times a day, ideally before meals.
To aid sleep: Hyland’s recommend one to three tablets between half an hour and an hour before going to bed.
It’s recommended that children aged between 6 and 12 years take half the adult dose.
Each tablet contains:
Passiflora 1X Triple Strength, Avena Sativa 1X Double Strength, Humulus Lupulus 1X Double Strength, Chamomilla 2X, Calcarea Phosphorica 2X HPUS, Ferrum Phosphoricum 3X HPUS, Kali Phosphoricum 3X HPUS, Natrum Phosphoricum 3X HPUS, Magnesia Phosphoricum 3X HPUS
It is recommended that you discuss taking Hyland’s Calms Forté Sleep Aid with you doctor if you are currently taking any other prescribed medication, pregnant or nursing and to consult your doctor if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days.
Please keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.