HealthShop.net guarantees the quality of our product delivery service. If you are not completely satisfied with a product, or you find your order contains an incorrect item, simply Contact Us within 14 days of your delivery and we will refund your money.
Within 14 days after delivery, you may return any unopened products purchased from HealthShop.net for full credit. Please note, that we can only process returns and refunds for items purchased at HealthShop.net – if you purchase products from multiple online marketplaces or sellers, please check that your delivery was from us.
Please include the following in your package:
- The items you are returning in the original packaging.
- The original sales invoice, with the affected items and prices circled.
- Please also write the reason for your return on the the invoice.
Our Returns Processing Hub address is:
HealthShop.net c/o Pack-It
Unit 1A, Parc Ferryman Block B
Newbridge Road Industrial Estate
Return Shipping on PayPal
Bought something using PayPal but it wasn’t what you expected, or simply changed your mind? Don’t worry. Send it back and PayPal will refund your return shipping cost*. Activate now to enjoy this service on your next purchase: Enable Return Shipping on PayPal
How does it work?
- Activate ‘Return Shipping on Us’ in your PayPal account.
- Place your order on HealthMonthly.co.uk using PayPal to pay.
- If you decide to return a product, simply pay for return shipping and then submit a claim to PayPal, with proof of PayPal purchase and proof of return shipping costs.
- Once your application has been approved, PayPal aim to send a refund to your PayPal account in 10 days.
*Only available on orders paid for using a UK PayPal account.
Clearance & Dated Products
Products that are in the clearance category and those which are marked as dated (with the expiry date clearly displayed) have been greatly discounted. All sales of these products are final and we do not accept returns or provide refunds or replacements for these items.
We use the term package to mean a packet or box containing your ordered products. One order can contain many shipments. Each shipment can contain many packages. One package will either be one packet or one box. Following the vast amount of feedback over the years in experience with serving mail-order customers, the vast majority…