I sought a supplement that supplied both of these nutrients in the optimal doses for my mother, and to my amazement, I couldn’t find one on the market that met my high-quality standards.
Vitamin D and Vitamin K2 work together synergistically – each nutrient aiding the other in its functions. Taken together, the nutrients can effectively support your overall heart health, your vascular (arteries and veins) system, and your respiratory and immune systems.* They also help you maintain strong bones, among many other benefits.*
My Vitamins D & K2 supplement:
- Supplies 5,000 IU of vitamin D3 – the optimal level providing an effective daily dose
- Provides 180 mcg of vitamin K2 as the MK-7 (MenaQ7(R)) form – the optimal level of K2 in the only patented, clinically supported form on the market today to promote healthy, flexible arteries and overall heart health, as well as bone health*
- Utilizes vitamin K2 produced from chickpeas – proven to be one of the most bioavailable, stable, and beneficial varieties*
- Is soy-free to avoid potential allergen concerns
- Uses only non-bioengineered ingredients
- Employs vegetarian-friendly capsules
- Is free from magnesium stearate – an ingredient added to many supplements that doesn’t provide any health benefits but may be detrimental to your immune system*
Plus, with my Vitamins D & K2 formula, you only have to take one serving a day, as opposed to multiple times a day with many other formulas that use vitamin K2 as the MK-4 form. With my Vitamins D & K2 formula, you get optimal absorption in an easy-to-take, once-a-day capsule serving.
So don’t take a chance on becoming deficient in these crucial nutrients that impact almost every system and function in your body. Order my optimized Vitamins D & K2 formula today for your entire family!
Available in a 30-day or 90-day supply.
An allergy is when the immune system has become hypersensitive to a particular substance and its response is damaging to the body. Substances that cause such reactions include foodstuff, pollen, fur, dust and medicines, and can be at varying degrees of severity.