What is Nursing Time Tea to Aid Lactation?
To help you maintain and increase your milk flow whilst breastfeeding, Fairhaven Health, a premium supplier of products and supplements to support men and women from conception, pregnancy to nursing have developed Nursing Time Tea.
Nursing Time Tea to Aid Lactation is a selected blend of herbal ingredients with known qualities for stimulating breast milk production, improving quality and supplying a rich range of nutrients to boost healthy breastfeeding. What makes Nursing Time Tea from Fairhaven Health great is that this tea also includes ingredients which could help to alleviate colic and digestive discomforts in both mother and baby.
- Fennel seed: Known for their aniseed flavour and a warm, sweet aroma, Fennel is also a strore house for many nutrients and vitamins including a fibre for healthy digestion and overall is often reported to increase milk production for nursing mothers.
- Goat’s rue: Often used in herbal medicine this plant has been shown to help stimulate the production and flow of breast milk and provide digestive ease.
- Blessed thistle: Often prepared as a tea to soothe indigestion, Blessed thistle has also been shown to promote the flow of breast milk in new mothers.
- Alfalfa: A rich source of vitamins A, C, E, and vitamin K4 and minerals calcium, potassium, phosphorous and iron, Alfalfa boosts the nutritious quality of breast milk.
- Anise seed: An aromatic spicy seed often used in cooking with its liquorice flavour is also a great digestive herb in dispelling gas, colic and providing relief from indigestion. Anise seed can also help to increase milk flow.
- Lemon verbena: Gives Nursing Time Tea is refreshing lemon flavour.
When you next enjoy a nice hot cup of herbal tea, consider the natural and comforting Nursing Time Tea with the essence of lemony freshness to provide great hydration whilst also delivering lots of health benefits for you and nourishing plentiful milk for baby.
What is Nursing Time Tea to Aid Lactation used for?
Breastfeeding is the best way to feed your baby the nourishing milk it needs for growth and development and it is also a great time to bond with your baby. However for some new mothers, the balance of demand and supply of milk may take some time to become established. Also as your baby’s digestive system is maturing the intake of milk can cause some discomfort for baby as gas builds up. This is also known by the term colic, which is used to describe baby with frequent bouts of uncontrollable crying.
Why should you choose Nursing Time Tea to aid Lactation?
- A natural hot beverage with the essence of lemon.
- Delivers a blend of natural herbs known for their nutritious benefits.
- Enhances milk quality and quantity.
- Provides indigestion and colic relief in both mother and baby.
- Organic and wildcrafted high quality ingredients containing no preservatives or additives.
- Does not contain caffeine.
What is the recommended dosage of Nursing Time Tea to Aid Lactation?
Fairhaven Health recommend that new mothers drink two to three cups of Nursing Time Tea per day for optimal nutritional support.
Nursing Time Tea is a loose leaf tea which maximises flavour and freshness once brewed with boiled water to allow the leaves to release its goodness into the water. A tea ball or infuser may be used and it best to leave for five minutes before straining and drinking.
There is no need to wait for a particular time within your cycle to start drinking Nursing Time Tea.
Nursing Time Tea is supplied in airtight, light-proof bags which will keep your tea fresh for up to two years.
Natural therapies carry a risk of contraindications when combined with various treatments and conditions. If you are already taking any other health products then it is ESSENTIAL you discuss the use of Nursing Time Tea with your health practitioner first.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Do not use if the outer seal is broken or damaged at the time of purchase.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are trying for a baby, you may need to take a pregnancy supplement that contains B vitamins, magnesium, iron, selenium, vitamin C and especially folic acid.
A mineral for healthy bones and teeth.
A mineral that regulates fluids and also controls the electrical activity of the heart and other muscles.
A mineral that is a component of haemoglobin, which helps red blood cells carry oxygen throughout the body.