FYI contains chicken collagen, proteolytic enzymes and turmeric—food for joints and tissues. FYI also contains:
- Systemic Enzyme Blend—a combination of protein-digesting enzymes able to function in a wide range of pH environments.
- Protease Blend—a combination of proteolytic enzymes shown to work systemically.
- Bromelain—a powerful protein-digesting enzyme from pineapple.
- Papain—protein-digesting enzyme from papaya.
For additional joint and tissue support†, FYI contains:
- lipase (a potent fat-digesting enzyme).
- amylase (a starch-digesting enzyme).
- cellulase (an enzyme that breaks down plant fiber).
- Syrian oregano with antioxidant compounds and essential oils.
- Cat’s Claw, a traditional Peruvian herb to support the body’s ability to fight off free radicals.†
- turmeric root, an antioxidant shown to support normal joint function.
- young leaves of Rhododenron caucasium, traditionally used as tea that contains a unique form of highly available polyphenolic antioxidants.
FYI® Joint & Tissue Food Benefits:
- Is joint and tissue food
- Contains chicken collagen
- Helps maintain normal joint function and mobility†
- Supports healthy metabolism in connective tissue†
FYI—food for joints and tissues, containing chicken collagen, proteolytic enzymes, turmeric and other specially selected joint-supporting ingredients.†
FYI is a unique joint and tissue food. Taken as 3 caplets per day on an empty stomach, it delivers chicken collagen along with a botanical blend, a phytonutrient blend, Syrian Oregano and a systemic enzyme blend including bromelain and proteases, and is designed to support normal joint function and mobility and to support healthy metabolism in connective tissue.