- Protects against infectious organisms, including bacteria, yeast, fungi, and parasites
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Reduces inflammation and supports the immune system
- Helps relieve respiratory and sinus conditions, and seasonal allergies
- In liquid format, can be used topically to relieve muscle pain, insect bites, and minor skin conditions
Oil of Oregano is a potent herbal antimicrobial that effectively tackles bacterial, yeast, fungal, and parasitic infections. It offers powerful antioxidant protection and immune system support, and helps relieve various respiratory conditions. Natural Factors Organic Oil of Oregano is derived from wild-crafted Origanum vulgare using gentle steam distillation to ensure purity.
An allergy is when the immune system has become hypersensitive to a particular substance and its response is damaging to the body. Substances that cause such reactions include foodstuff, pollen, fur, dust and medicines, and can be at varying degrees of severity.
Natural Factors produce supplements from ingredients grown on their own certified-organic farms, which support many aspects of health and well-being.