- Aids in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with adequate calcium
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports mother and child’s health during pregnancy and lactation
- Plays a role in reducing the risk of some cancers
Vitamin D3 plays a dual role as both a vitamin and a hormone that stimulates the body to absorb calcium. Vitamin D3, calcium, and phosphorus are needed to keep bones strong. The sunshine vitamin assists in the absorption of calcium, helps strengthen bones and promotes cardiovascular health.
If you are trying for a baby, you may need to take a pregnancy supplement that contains B vitamins, magnesium, iron, selenium, vitamin C and especially folic acid.
A mineral that’s important for strengthening bones, producing energy and helping the muscles to move.